Isn't it weird how we like to make each word of a heading uppercase?
Hello and welcome to 2016 everyone! I hope you've all had great holidays so far, and that you're all ready for the new year ahead
Anyone made resolutions for the new year? No? Well I have And yes, I think a resolution should start when you think of something you'd like to change about yourself, and shouldn't be limited to something someone does at the start of the new year, but eh.
So with that out of the way, on to my resolutions! Several I'm going to keep personal, as it should be
1) Re-connect with friends, and make new friends, both online, and IRL <- Something I started last year doing, and made some headway, but I want to keep doing it
2) Release a new piece of artwork every week <- To improve on my workflow, and overall artwork, plus expanding my portfolio, I will be releasing new images every week, mostly on either a Saturday or Sunday!
3) Exercise and eat healthier <- Eating healthier was something I started last year, but I definitely need to exercise more. Since my dream job means I will spend a lot of time behind a desk, I want to get in shape, and be able to keep up with everyone else
4) Learn new programs <- Mainly 3DS Max, Maya, Z-Brush, and a better grip on Photoshop overall, they are all programs I'm excited over!
5) Join the SES <- For those who don't know, I live in Perth, Australia, and as of writing this, we are having major fires going on. The SES is a volunteer emergency program (www.ses-wa.asn.au/
), and something I'd like to join
6) Take up a sport <- Most likely Parkour, since my best friend does it, and is amazing at it, I'd love to be able to do it too, and it will keep me in shape mostly
7) Set up my life properly <- so basically, making lists and organizing my papers and junk around, and setting dates properly.
8) Lastly, be more active online in the community <- I love connecting with people and talking 3D, art, vfx, music, and so on, so I'd love to do more of that
Anyway, I wish you all a happy new year, and may the force be with you!